Saturday, May 9, 2009

They Say It's My Birthday

Brendan and Carter Celebrated their 5th and 3rd birthdays! I can not believe how fast they grow. Brendan is beginning kindergarten next year. He sat me down and explained how things were going to go next year while he is in kindergarten. He explained that I am going to have to not disrupt him while he is learning or distract him while he is walking quietly in line! Ugh...what does it say about me when I am getting a lecture from my 5 year old nephew. Oh well! We had a great time at the party with Grandma Mac, Dale, Becky, Lonnie, Val, Marcy, Aaron, Dustin, Lissa, Bill, and Aunt Dana.


Carter felt the need to go into the dress up clothes and grab his Spiderman outfit. The party did have a Spiderman theme so I guess it makes sense?!? Spiderman was climbing the walls, literally.


What would a party be with out Batman showing up as well! Batman and Spiderman had a bit of wrestling before posing for a pic with their Great Grandma McLeod.


Grandma Mac thought the super heroes were pretty cute.


The outfits were put away and a nice super hero cake came out instead.


Uncle Bill always enjoys playing with the toys after the presents are all opened!

Happy Birthday boys!

No comments: