Sunday, May 24, 2009

Vivian and Lloyd Jones Family

Over the past eleven years I have taken the trip down to Lake Crystal, Minnesota several times to visit the Jones family. The Jones family is a caring group that always makes me feel welcome. The family was gathered together again these past few days because the core of the family is now back together in heaven. Bill's grandmother Vivian passed away and has joined her husband, Lloyd. I am not sure how often we will be down to visit Lake Crystal now because Lloyd and Vivian have passed. I do know there is a wedding in August we plan to attend and after that, who knows. This family is a special group that I truly enjoy because of their soft-spoken, gentle, kind demeanor.

Bill's mother, Cindy, is in the top middle of her siblings. Vivian's favorite color was red. The church was overflowing with bouquets of red flowers and plants.


This is Cindy's group of sibilings with their spouses.


Lloyd and Vivian had twelve grandchildren. I have been told many times they both loved their grandchildren and were very proud of all they accomplish.


Lloyd and Vivian's grandchildren and spouses and Great-grandchildren.


No comments: