Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Thoughts

I am sitting in my bed thinking about this week. I would have to say it is not one of the best weeks. I started off the week doing pretty well. I graduated with my masters degree and I was gearing up for the last week of school.
We are heading down to Southern Minnesota tomorrow for Bill's grandmother's funeral. We did get a chance to have Brendan and Carter come over last night for a few hours of bonding and fun. Sandy was a bit disturbed with the fact she was having to share her couch but she later snuggled into her blanket and was OK with the night. Here are my two happy thought pictures to help me remember what is important and those who truly love me over the next few days. We were watching Scooby Doo with our Scooby Doo blanket, pillow, and stuffed Scooby. Sandy felt the need to partake in the fun as well. Gus was surprisingly well-behaved resting on the floor...creepy...



Gus and Sandy are heading to the kennel for the weekend...pray that I have nothing to blog about!

No comments: