Monday, February 7, 2011

Brendan and Carter are expecting...

Okay well, Melissa and Dustin are expecting a baby!

Baby Maasjo is due at the end of July. We are extremely excited for baby to arrive. By we, I of course mean Brendan, Carter and I;)

I have known for about a month, however Becky and Dale found out last week with the Scharbow family getting the good news this past weekend. Dustin and Lissa wanted to tell them on Grandpa Lonnie's birthday!! What a great present.

Brendan and I had fun telling people this morning at school. We first went to the office and let Diane and Jane know. Then we told Jess, Mrs. Wixo and Justine. They were very happy. The best was when we got to tell Brendan's amazing teacher, Mrs. Hicks. Brendan was so proud to let everyone know.

In his sweet voice he said, "My mommy is going to have a baby." Everyone asked when the baby would be coming and he would tell them, "At the end of July." He also said, "I want a sister, but would be happy with either a brother or a sister."

I love Brendan so much and am so proud of what a big boy he is and how sweet he is. I know he is going to be an amazing big brother to either a little sister or brother.

Now Carter on the other hand...will probably be amazing as well:)

No comments: