Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My dog really stinks

Literally, he stinks. Gus smells like a combination of dead animal and calf feces.
However, I have a feeling I am going to like Tuesdays. Open gym begins at 5:30, I get done with work at 4:00. I decided that it is a waste of gas and time to run home between so I have decided to just stay in town. This means that Bill arrives home to greet Gus and Sandy every Tuesday.
Today Bill drove into the yard and Gus was hooked up to his cord OUTSIDE. Now when I left our home at 1:00 Gus was sleeping on the couch, INSIDE the house. What did Gus do between 1:00 and 6:15? Good questions. We know his activities involved something disgusting and something tiring. He is absolutely exhausted and reeks. No need for a walk tonight! Bill is going to attempt a walk with Sandy. Now if you remember from previous posts. Sandy is NOT into the whole excise thing. Usually walks with Gus and Sandy end in Sandy sitting down five minutes into the walk and Gus urinating on her. Which then results in having to bathe Sandy.

Anyway...the point of this blog is Gus is a naughty smelly and very very very tired little dog.

No comments: