Monday, May 24, 2010

The Swansons' Graduation Day

My buddies Jane and Ken will become empty-nesters this fall. Their three wonderful young adults graduated from Central Cass on May 23, 2010. Kelsey, Lyndsey and Matthew are wonderful kids who are great role models. It has been a true blessing getting to know all three of them. 

I will greatly miss Matthew and Kelsey's random stops to see what was up in the 5th grade world. Attending their concerts, watching Matthew and Kelsey play baseball and softball and having Lyndsey as my VB stat.

I knew this day would come but I am a bit sad to watch them go out into the world. I am however, VERY excited to see what they accomplish. 

Both Lyndsey and Kelsey are attending VCSU (where the future awaits you) and Matthew will be at NDSU. Kelsey is going into Elementary Education, Lyndsey will be a Music Buisness Major, and Matthew in Zoology. I am a bit concerned about Matthew because he plans to eventually go into Herpetology (GROSS!) Can you imagine studying snakes-ugh the horror;)

Here are a few pics of their ceremony.

Proud Parents!!!

No comments: