Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What a Guy

I am very blessed to have an amazing husband who puts up with well, ME:) I am amazed at his work ethic, love for his nephews, care for our dogs, playful nature, and love for me.
Bill is a busy guy and is loved by me even when he is...
 
Concentrating at the task at hand.
Snuggling and smiling.
Working hard.
  
Looking out for a whopper.
  
Letting loose!
  
Showing up late but showing up nonetheless, and being forgiven instantly as long as he is ready to hear about the fun.
Being a good sport and dressing for success.
  
Posing for a picture with the one he loves.
  
Setting an example of what to do on a Sunday afternoon.
  
Doubling as a pack mule/comfy spot to sit.
  
Taking a needed nap.
  
OR hiding behind the couch.
 Bill is a wonderful man who I am honored to be married to. He is working hard, studying hard, and praying for the best.
"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

1 comment:

Mandi said...

:) I like this post.