Monday, February 8, 2010

New Day

Well today is a new day and my positive attitude is somewhat back in place. Thanks to amazing friends I am starting to buck back up and keep my head up. It seems as though sometimes we are knocked down by several events happening and it takes God's love through friends to put you back on the right path again.
I think the friendship quote "Friends are like stars, you can not always see them but you know they are always there" really helps.

I hope that  a good night of sleep tonight and some more reading in my prayer book will put me all the way back on my feet;)

I love my amazing class of students. Their innocense is a blessing that makes me smile each day. I just had a student come into my room and explain to me that the Boston Tea Party was about representation not taxation, just like I told them in class! There is an article in the paper about it and he wanted me to know that I was right. Gotta love it!!

No comments: