Monday, July 6, 2009

We had an excellent 4th of July weekend! As you can see from the water, it was perfect! I started out the weekend on Thursday hanging out with my dad, mom, and Grandma Mac:) We fished and actually caught several fish.

Carter and I loved hanging out together and taking pictures, he did have a few moments that needed a bit of quiet reflection:)

Fireworks fun was had for several days!

Grandma/Mom Becky read to her boys right before bedtime. Brendan and Dustin were definitely ready for bed! Carter as still ready to party:)
My two nephews, Brendan and Carter had a good time hanging out as well.
The boys had fun playing in the water with almost cousin Tony.

Dustin had fun in the water...mmm...

The many pontoon rides were tough on Carter!





Sunday morning was spent making French toast and sausage. Carter was a superb helper when getting the toast ready. His mixing skills are beyond any I have ever seen.

No comments: