Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gus strikes again

GUS STRIKES AGAIN
NEW VICTIM: DOWNSTAIRS WINDOW
WHEN THE CRIME OCCURRED: THURSDAY
PERSON IN CHARGE: BILL
As per my previous two posts you can probably infer I have had a wonderful past few days. Absolutely gorgeous weather, wonderful company, and great fun with family. I returned home Sunday evening to my house, comfy bed, and a nice relaxing evening. Monday morning I was sitting on my couch watching the morning news and realized something about the window next to our picture window, IT IS BROKEN!

My first response was "AHHH!"

My second response was "AHHH GUS!"

I was gone for one day and the dog breaks the window! Bill did remember seeing it on Thursday and Friday, he just forgot to mention it:)

O-well at least it is a little window and Gus did learn a lesson because he has a small cut on his nose from it!

Oh and yes I know the window is dirty but note the claw marks!

FORENSIC EVIDENCE SAYS: GUILTY!

No comments: