Thursday, June 23, 2011

Doggie Vacation

Gus and Sandy have been on vacation for the past week. Gus headed out to Sheldon last Friday and spent three days with his friends, Betsy, Joey and Scooter. He enjoyed his time catching up.
While Gus was out checking the cows with his friends, Sandy spent the weekend at the lake and then headed to Nome for some quality time with Dale and Becky. Gus then joined Sandy for some good running and playing time.

Sandy wiggled, ran, ate, rested and was overall just the good little girl that she is.
Gus rolled in poop, ate a loaf of bread and followed my mother everywhere. She did, however, say that he was not to bad this time.

They are back home and I must say I believe I missed Gus. (I think) I know I missed Sandy.

Gus is not speaking to me and seems to be irritated with me.

Here is what they are up to after a nice vacation:


No comments: