Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brendan's Baseball Game

Today Brendan got to play with the big kids! I am not sure who was more nervous but I know it was probably his mom, dad and aunt.

Brendan got on base a few times and helped make a play while he was the second basemen. Now you have to understand this is his first real baseball game he has ever played in so getting put on second was a pretty big deal!

When I first sat down at the game, I must say, I was a bit concerned. Those big kids pitch fast! All and all, it was really fun to watch. I got to see some of my future fifth graders and watch my, not so little anymore, nephew play with the big kids. Carter was a stellar fan, kind of;)

Here are a few shots of the game...




















2 comments:

Mandi said...

I can't believe how big those boys are getting! You are one lucky aunt! :)

Life is Great with Eight said...

GREAT JOB Brendan! You did an awesome job again tonite! You can surely tell your LOVE for the sport! Keep up the good work!