Friday, April 29, 2011

Ufda my dog is a lunatic!

Today was not the best day in the history of Dana, but not a bad day either. I resigned from the head coaching position earlier this week. I told the girls this morning and it was so hard to do. I love and care about these girls and feel sad but know I made the best choice for myself. I am finally putting myself and my health first.

Now, with that said, I came home feeling at ease but still sad. Hoping that Bill and I could spend some time together. Bill called and let me know he would be late because he had to haul something somewhere. Ok, fine then. He gave me flowers earlier today, I can handle him being late. I will just relax with Gus and Sandy.

THEN GUS HAPPENED!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh my dog is a lunatic.

I know what you are thinking, "I would never put up with that from a dog." Well, I did not think I would either but I guess I love him.


Here is what he did today:
Gus is so naughty!

1 comment:

nancyj said...

Oh Dana! That dog is something else?! A patience tester and obviously a couch taste tester.