Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

This year I was a little bit more low key on the activity scale and needed to just lay back and relax. It was still fun to watch everyone enjoy, play and spend time together. I am hoping in a couple of weeks I will be able to go in the water, do a bit of kayaking and maybe even hit the golf course! In the meantime this weekend was just what the doctor ordered and gave me a bit more strength and energy.
 
I was able to do a little bit of fishing...I was not quite strong enough to reel in the big one but Bill was;) 
Watching smoke bombs is always fun!
 
Bill introduced the world of Looney Tunes to Brendan and Carter. They thought it was great!
The boat parade was lacking a few floats this year but here are two of my favorites...
  
Bill hung out inside with me. We watched the sun go down, and the fireworks from the sunroom. It was exactly what the doctor ordered!
 

No comments: