Friday, June 12, 2009

June is a Happy Month

June is a happy month. It is the month...

The lilacs bloom.



I was hired full time at Central Cass.


The month Gus joined our lives!


And the month of many many anniversaries, including ours!


June 14th is our special day and June 19th is the day our darling Gus entered our lives.

This June is filled with more great news, I get to stay teaching in 5th grade along with my favorite team teachers, many friends were married or are getting married, and we are happy and healthy! This will be the first June that Bill and I will see each other each day and have already spent a few evenings gardening, biking, kayaking, and watching movies together. We are truly blessed!!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Yay for for 6 years of married togetherness! This post reminded me of running into you at the grocery store shortly after you'd gotten Gus and meeting his cuteness :)

Love the new background, it's cute!