Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kayaking at Clausen Springs...Not This Year

Last year at this time I was out on Clausen Springs checking out the scenery and floating down the creek (crick...hehe). It is sad to hear that one of my favorite places is eroding away and in a total disastrous form. Throughout my entire life I have spent time fishing, swimming, sledding, enjoying the view, spending time with Bill, cruisin' with Raven, camping, and overall having a good time down there. It was a hop, skip, and jump away from my parent's farm. My dad has spent many hours on the parks board making Clausen's a better place for all to enjoy. I hope and pray it will be back in form this summer or at least next year for all to enjoy!

Here are a few pics of last Spring kayaking at Clausen's.






No comments: