Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trip to the Vet

We had two firsts today. Sandy went to the Casselton Veterinary Office today by herself and Gus stayed home by himself. Surprisingly Gus did not destroy anything! There were no traces of any wrong doing or destruction at all. The only strange thing that I found when I got home was a misplacement of blankets and chairs...
My dad and I refurbished my great-grandma Christine's trunk that she used when she came to North Dakota from Norway.
I placed the giagantic trunk near our picture window for Gus and Sandy. We then placed several blankets on the trunk to protect it.
When I got home the blankets had been relocated to the kitchen. Not all of the blankets made it to the kitchen, however, all were in one piece!

There were people digging in the ditch near our house and I believe Gus wanted to watch them. He, of course, could not just stand and watch. He needed a comfy spot to rest while he was entertained by the workers.

Sandy is doing well and recovering from her tooth extraction. She is pretty sleepy and a little bit out of it but over all I think she is healing well. Gus is as weird as ever and enjoying his new "spot".

No comments: