Saturday, September 26, 2009

Washing Machine...I miss using you

It has been exactly 8 days of non-washing machine usage and I have had about enough of that. We are out of towels and the dirty clothes are piled high at my house right now. Our drain is plugged and the second snake we purchased is finally starting to do the trick.
We have not had time to fix the washer this week so today was spent cleaning the entry room, pulling up the floor, and snaking away the goop that is blocking the pipe.

It is interesting to see what happens when one has a plugged pipe. At my house, in my world, water shoots out all over the place when the pipe behind the washing machine is plugged. This is definitely not a good thing;)

When Bill arrived home from work today we started the process of unplugging the pipe. We had to take a break to go and watch the NDSU VB team beat Western Illinois and then back to the task of cleaning the pipes.

I sure hope we can have clean towels tomorrow morning before church!!! Not only do we want to feel clean, Gus needs a shower!

No comments: