Monday, February 9, 2009

When will winter end?

I am thankful I live in North Dakota because I enjoy experiencing all four seasons. I would, however, really enjoy transitioning into the next season. I love Spring and I miss Summer right now. Here are a few activities I am looking forward to this summer...

Bill is going to have a normal work schedule
Kayaking with Bill and by myself

The Lake (watching the boys play and playing with them)
Working for Parks and Rec (As crazy as it sounds I love it!)
Playing in the dirt with Jane
Mowing the lawn
Watering my flowers and checking out the wildflowers

Finishing my flower garden

Golfing
Tending to my vegetable garden
THE SUN
Tearing up the dirt around the house and landscaping
Sitting on my lawn furniture reading a book
Taking Gus for walks at the Res
Bike riding
Watching Girls Softball
Country Cruisin'
Checking out the wildlife


Those are the things I enjoy the most and I can not wait to partake in all of them! As I sit here watching the rain turn to freezing rain I find myself appreciating those fun activities even more.

No comments: