Sunday, December 28, 2008

ChRiStMaS fUn

This has been a crazy and eventful week! Christmas was definitely the highlight of the week. Bill's brother was married this past weekend as well. The wedding was an interesting experience and Christmas was a ton of fun! Here are a few pictures from this crazy week.

Brendan and Carter found their dad's cowboy hat and horse to play with at Grandma and Grandpa Maasjo's house.


Bill and I always have to take a picture together, it reminds us of what we look like together;)


Becky has a new camera!


Opening presents is always fun!


My new Pajamas, our tree, and of course Gus.


My new Pajamas and warm fuzzy flannel sheets.


Dustin and Becky having Christmas fun.


Playing games was a ton of fun at the McLeod Christmas. Bill, however, was not the world's greatest Catch Phrase player. He would always get the buzzer with 3-5 seconds left. O-well he had fun anyway, the word Booby trap was by far his best phrase of the night!


Buzz Word was also a ton of fun!


Bill forgot his black socks for the day of the wedding! I was able to provide a nice pair of trouser socks for him:) It made me smile to see him wearing my socks!


Can you say Amish Bill?


Bill and I


It's the Jones Clan!
Bill's mom, Cindy, and her all of her brothers and sisters.
The more I get to know them the more I like them! I have to say that Aunt Karen's husband, Uncle Tony, cracks me up a ton!


Bill's family


I think Anna looked hot:)


Bill's buddy Erick lives in St. Cloud so it was great to spend some quality time with him. I think the mutton chops could probably go but hey, to each their own, right?


My buddy Bill

No comments: