Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baby Gear

We are making progress in the baby gear department! Dustin and Lissa got us our travel system and sent it home with me the other day. I texted Bill to let him know that when he got home, he could grab it and bring it in from the pick up. It was pretty funny because he didn't even take his shoes off before he dove into the project.
Sandy walked over looked at the stroller and walked away. Thankfully, Gus was there to help!




Grandma Becky and Grandpa Dale got us a Mommaroo, which is pretty much the coolest baby swing I have ever seen. I sure hope Baby Stansbery enjoys this product! Bill had fun putting that together too. He had a ton of fun doing it which made me smile :) 





Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Don got the baby a pack and play. I actually had to help with this because Bill wasn't quite sure how to make the sides go up :)


Along with the trim painting project and closet door instillation I am pretty sure we are on the right track again after our baby room preparation set back!

No comments: