Thursday, February 14, 2013

Annual V-Day Post

It is that time of year again! My annual Valentine's Day Post.

This year has been very NOT horrible. I am still 3 hours and 17 minutes away from the day ending but I am feeling pretty safe.

Today started with parents coming in to give the students a pancake breakfast, we then watched Hotel Transylvania. That movie is adorable! I received flowers from two of my students and enough candy to last quite some time!

Our Thursday monitoring/ultrasound went well even though the baby was a bit stubborn. He/She waited until the last 3 minutes he/she had to do their practice breathing, which saved us a NST today so that was nice :)

Gus didn't even destroy anything today. So, all in all, probably one of the best V-days in about 25 years!

I am off to bed now, don't want to push my luck ;)


No comments: