Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Note from Gus

Dear Readers of Mommy's Blog,
First let me just say Mommy exaggerates a great deal. I really am a sweet, cuddly, darling little pup who just loves live to its fullest. I am so misunderstood and I feel it is time to air the truth about me. I only do mischievous things when Dana does not hold up her end of the bargain.
Now today Dana decided that it would be OK to not arrive home until 5:30. This was HER choice, not mine. I have a routine each day and she is the only person to blame for what happens when my routine is messed up.You see I begin pacing and readying myself around 4:00 for her arrival home. If she is not here by 4:15 my anxiety kicks in. If she does not arrive by 4:30 I can not contain myself any more. Again do you see that this is all her fault? She is the one to blame when she does not arrive home in time.
Today I decided to teach her a lesson. I told her last week that this getting home late stuff is just not acceptable.
She thought she was so clever to put all of the shoes away in the closet. I began by bringing them one at a time up stairs into the bed. I managed to get 8 shoes up there and decided this would not be enough to teach her a lesson. I then proceeded to enter the bathroom and empty the garbage. It was garbage day today and she did not take it out so again, her fault not mine! Besides she is the one who spent an hour cleaning the bathroom yesterday instead of playing with me. Poor choice mommy, poor choice.
By this time it was 5ish and I was really peeved at her. Sandy tried to calm me down but she just does not understand!
In the next 30 minutes I dumped my dog food dishes in the living room and my water dish in the kitchen. It took me awhile because my dog dishes are actually very heavy.
Now let me just tell you that I have tried explaining all of this to Mommy Dana but she just does not listen! Maybe the rest of this week will be easier on her if she would just come home right away instead of leaving me alone longer than necessary.
Do not feel sorry for her, she brings all of this on herself. Besides who do you think raised me. I guess daddy picked me out but he is kind of one of those weekend fathers. No issues there, he is good for a nice ear rubbing every now and then.

No comments: