Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Cheer

Last Christmas I made a super secret pact with myself to allow for a focused, relaxed, quiet Christmas season this year. I had my Christmas cards done and paid for in September. I planned to do most of my Christmas shopping online, through Tastefully Simple, or Norwex this year. We had our tree up and house decorated Thankgsiving weekend. Everything has been pretty low stress.
THEN GUS HIT!!!
He ate some of the presents! Now I know what you are thinking. Why would Dana put the presents under the tree? She knows Gus will eat them. Well of course I know that! They were not under the tree! They were up on the buffet so he could not reach them!
O-well I guess this is just a reminder of the fact that you can not plan for everything and my dog drives me nuts;)
Love you Gus!

No comments: